- We would place the boys and girls with their respective age groups and go through soccer drills
- Coaches will evaluate skill sets and be able to place players to the appropriate teams.
- After tryouts, it will segway to regular weekly training sessions with the organization.
How do I get notified if I made the team?
- Freedom FC values your investment in your child’s development
- From Tryouts, the Director of Coaching and/or Coach will notify you the week after on training schedule and locations for your age group
- If you have not received notice, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- At training, you will then be able to assess the coach, logistics, and get more detailed team and organization information before the next step, committing to Freedom FC
Upon making it what does that mean?
- It means you will want to be part of a club team @ Freedom FC with a designated professional coach
- commit to training at least 2x a week and games depending on the team
- future financial commitments for a year-round organization that includes Camps, Clinics, Tournaments that will develop your child both mentally and physically
When is practice?
- Practices are not set until the team, new and existing, are organized.
Where are practices?
- Our current major training facilities are at Ayala Park in Chino, Chino Hills parks and recreation locations like CH Comm Park and Grand Ave. Park, or Veterans Park in Pomona.
What days are practice?
- It varies depending on the team. Our practice times are between 5-8pm. Some teams start at 5, others 6:30.. it depends on the team.
When are the games?
- In the Winter / Spring / Summer - games, friendlies and tournaments are set up by the team so it will be team dependent.
- When the season starts in the Fall (Sept), games are on Sat. and/or Sundays (about 12 games total) until Thanksgiving.
- Then we move into a break in Winter, State Cup in Feb.. and then rinse and repeat.
Please keep in mind Club Soccer is year round.
- Jan - March is normally the tryout and team creation or adjustment phase,
- April is normally when teams are trying to be set,
- Spring/Summer pre-season with some teams still adding/adjusting teams (olders have National Cup) then
- Fall is when the actual league season starts.
Other Freedom FAQ’s (including Fees info)