The Freedom FC Juniors Academy program is dedicated to develop young players in the "Golden Years of Learning".
We want players to learn to love the game while developing positive habits and attitudes. At the youngest ages, it is important to have fun while training in soccer and athletic ability.
The Jr Academy program is about player development over winning. We will be teaching foot skills and encourage creativity. Our staff has applied their vast knowledge and experience while creating a fun and positive soccer curriculum where players can develop.
There are two programs available:
Dates (2017 session):
- Session 2 - 2/28 – 4/8
- Session 3 - 4/25 – 6/10
- Session 4 – 6/30 – 8/4
- Session 5 – 11/18 – 12/16
Option 1 - Event Based ($85 with a Freedom FC T-Shirt)
Each program will be six (6) weekly group training session and one weekly session.
- Who: Boys and Girls Ages 4 – 8
- What: 6-week training program
- When: Every Friday
- Time/Place: 5:00 - 6:00pm @ Ayala Park - 14225 Central Ave, Chino, CA 91710
Option 2 – Year-Round ($255)
This program is for the player that wants to keep training with the Jr. Academy, want more than per-event based but not ready for the Club Team.
No need to keep registering for ongoing sessions.
- One FFC training shirt
- Every Freedom Jr. Academy Session for the 2017 calendar year
- Summer and Winter Camp
Terms and conditions:
- Jr. Academy are six (6) weeks on and two (2) weeks off
- Jr. Academy is not in session during regular league season in the Fall, normally that’s Sept – Thanksgiving; recommend recreational league
- Jr. Academy training is separate from the actual club team training
- Session based participants does not include FFC member benefits
- Our current club team members have access to any session and games anytime
You are able to register in the Registration Section of the Freedom FC Homepage.
If you have any questions, please contact Marco Rodriguez @ email@example.com or (909) 969-4677.